Vacation Hair Tips.
Summer is vacation season and most women wonder the same thing. “What am I going to do with my hair?”
We think your hair should be on vacation also. Be footloose and fancy free enjoying the wind, the water, and the sun. But here are some tips for vacationing this summer.
- Cleanse and condition your hair especially after a swim in the ocean or the pool. You want to remove chlorine and salt water as soon as possible and condition your hair.
- Protect your hair from UV-Rays with our Glow finishing shine, it has a built-in sunscreen.
- Braids are a great vacation option. Just make sure they are not too tight and heavy and yes moisturize them with our Replenish to keep the synthetic hair from drying your hair out.
- Opt for a quick twist-out or wash and go with our intense moisturizing styling cream HydraSilk
- Accessorize ladies, cute scarves and hats allow for you to let your hair be at rest also. Who wants to be on vacation drying their hair all day. After shampooing opt for a ponytail or a few quick braids and find a cute scarf or hat to wear. Keep it simple.
- Don’t forget to sleep in your bonnet or satin scarf.
- Enjoy yourself. Part of a healthy hair regimen is self care and being happy is a form of that. Feeling bad, get some sun. Vitamin D is essential for healthy hair.